- Schedule a tour by calling Jamie Pratt, Admissions Coordinator, at 301-695-9320, ext. 18.
- Complete our Inquiry Form and schedule a date for your student(s) to shadow, meet teachers, and work with our admissions team.
- Schedule a time for your child(ren) to be assessed for program readiness. All students who are applying for kindergarten will be assessed for readiness. We do consider students with birthdays after October 1 on a case-by-case basis.
- Complete an Application and request for transfer of records. A copy of the child’s birth certificate, current immunization records, and other school- or state-mandated documents will be required prior to enrollment.
- Teacher recommendation forms will be sent by the Admissions Office to the student’s current school.
*Additional student visits and/or educational/psychological testing may be required following the applicant’s initial visit.
The Banner School seeks and admits students without regard to race, color, creed, sex or national or ethnic origin. The school does not discriminate in the administration of its policies and programs